Store a secondary copy of the backup data for disaster recovery purposes
- Ensure business continuity during unexpected site disasters
- Deploy Offsite DR Server on a local server in a remote site or Public clouds: AWS/Azure/Google VMs
- Replicate backup of VMware, Hyper-V, Windows, File & Application to Offsite DR Server
- Effortlessly rebuild the BDR Backup Server during a disaster
- Secure live data transfer with AES-256 bit encryption
- WAN Optimization and Bandwidth Throttling
- Seed full-backup data to Offsite location
- Archive a copy of the backup on Tape drives from Offsite DR Server
Vembu Offsite DR Installation – Supported OS
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
Key Features of Vembu Offsite DR Server
Live Data Transfer – Instantly and seamlessly transfer your backup data from the on-premise BDR Backup Server to Offsite DR Server.
Advanced Security – Data is encrypted with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-256 bit encryption) during the fly and at rest.
Offsite Retention – Set and retain any number of recovery points for your image backups and your file backups as per requirement.
Offsite Replication Window – Configure the time period during which offsite replication jobs should not be scheduled like weekdays or business hours.
Offsite DR seed – Transfer full backup data from the BDR Backup Server to an Offsite DR server via storage mediums like HDD or USB Drives.
Full VM Recovery – The backup data of ESXi/Hyper-V VMs can be permanently restored to another ESXi/Hyper-V host from the Offsite DR server.
Granular Recovery – Instantly recover only the required Files/Folder or MS application items directly from the backup.
Cross-Platform Migration – Download the backup data as virtual file formats like VHDX, VHD, VMDK, FLAT-VMDK, and RAW to perform P2V/V2V/V2P migrations.
Native Tape Support – Archive the secondary copy of backup data from the Offsite DR Server to Tapes in order to maintain an efficient DR plan.
Efficient Storage Management – The patented VembuHIVE file system helps to enhance the performance and scalability of the attached storage and also supports inbuilt compression and deduplication.