Backup as a Service (BaaS)
Data center backup service market is booming, and customers are becoming increasingly aware of the need to backup their valuable data. At Vembu, we believe that Service Providers are best suited to offer backup services, provided they have the right tools.
All-in-one Backup Solution
– Backup VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Windows (Servers, Desktops and Laptops), Linux, Mac, Office 365 and Google Apps (now G Suite)
– Stay different from the crowd with your company’s services and enhance customer loyalty by efficiently offering a self administrative Backup and DR service to your customer base
Clustering & Load Balancing
– BDR and OffsiteDR server installations can be configured into a cluster, and new backup servers can be dynamically added to handle increased loads. This ensures effective and reliable scalability, without affecting production environment.
Hierarchical Management Structure
– Web portal enables all parties to have customizable “self-service” management access for their backup deployments. End-users can access and administer their backups, run restores, and download restored files through the management portal.
– Increased reporting capabilities with events and alarms help service providers proactively monitor, identify, and manage problems when they develop.
Web Services APIs
– Vembu BDR Suite provides access to internal data and functionalities through its Web Services APIs. This enables MSPs to integrate Vembu BDR Suite into other third-party platforms, and customize, brand the solution to meet their needs.
– To ensure the security of your customer’s data, backup data is encrypted using AES encryption algorithm before it leaves the customer site