We collect information through two means:
directly from you – On some of the pages of our website www.vembu.com (“Website”), including our sub domains, community forum, blog, Online Chat, Chatbot or marketing events, you may give or we may ask for information such as your name, your email address, your contact number, name and address of your employer company. You may also be asked to provide credit card information on our Website but this information is not stored by us. Instead it is transferred and stored securely with our payment gateway service provider.
This information will be used only with your consent and only for the purpose which the information is provided to us including providing you our services and/ or products, communicating with you and carrying out transactions ordered / requested by you. You are not required to provide this information but in case you do not, it will not be possible for us to provide you the requested service, communications or transaction.
- Information collected automatically– When you visit our Website, we collect information about your visit to our Website, what pages you view and other actions taken within the Website. When you visit our Website, a cookie may be placed on your machine and may be read when you visit the Website again. Cookies are used to remember the information provided by you during your previous visit to our Website so that you do not have to fill it again when you download the same product or any other Vembu Technologies product. Cookies will be placed only for the specified purpose and the information remembered using cookies will not be used otherwise. You have the option to disable cookies on your computer. When you use our products, data such as your computers operating system and hardware may also be collected. Like cookies, Pixel tags help us to manage the contents of our website by knowing what content is effective. A pixel tag is used to track the activity of the user on our webpage. Unlike cookies, pixel tags are not used for identification purposes, nor it stores any data on your computer.
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To ensure our Website is relevant to your needs
- For the purposes for which you provide your information
- To deliver services, such as newsletters, events, training or software that you request or purchase
- To communicate with you about our products, services that we believe may be of interest to you
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from Vembu Technologies, if you so request
- To enforce the legal terms (including without limitation our policies and terms of service) that govern your use of our services
- To promote our products including by publishing feedback you provide about our products / services
We do not sell, rent, or lease your information to third parties.
When collecting contact information that might be used to intimate you about our products and services, we will always give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such communications. Each e-mail we send includes an unsubscribe link allowing you to stop delivery of that type of communication. If you elect to unsubscribe, we will remove you from the relevant list within 10 business days.
Your information will not be given to any third-party organization other than those below:
To our Service Providers and Partners:
We share your information with some of the third parties who provide services to us. For instance, service providers who provide services related to web hosting, processing transactions, and promoting our products or services.
We may also share your information with our partners such as the resellers or distributors for the purposes described in ‘Information Use’ above. For example, if you request that a sales person contact you, we may pass your request to a local reseller partner, as appropriate.
To Government or Statutory Entities:
In case of legal compliance, with regard to certain transactions, we may disclose some or all of your information to government or statutory entities.
Transfer of Information
We may transfer and store your information on our servers located in United States. We may transmit your information within our group companies located in United States and India for the purpose of processing the same in accordance with this policy. Please note that these countries may not provide the same level of data protection laws as your own country and by providing your information you consent to:
- The transfer of your information to the United States and India as indicated above
When we are transferring your information, we will take steps which are reasonably necessary to ensure that adequate safeguards are in place to protect your information and to make sure it is treated securely. If you are located in Europe, you may contact us for a copy of the safeguards which we have put in place to protect your information and privacy rights in these circumstances.
Storage and Security of Information
We will retain the information for as long as it is reasonably necessary for us to fulfill the purposes described in ‘Information Use’ above. However, if you request that we delete your information, we will delete your information from our records.
We limit the disclosure of your information to the persons in our organization to whom disclosure is necessary to fulfill the purposes described in ‘Information Use’ above for purposes described in ‘Information Use’ above. We also use reasonable and appropriate security measures in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and alteration of information under our control. However, we cannot guarantee protection of all information in all cases, for example, we cannot guarantee protection against interception, misappropriation, misuse, or alteration, or that your information will not be disclosed or accessed by accidental circumstances or by the unauthorized acts of others. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
The information that you post on the community forums and blogs contained in our Website are publicly available and can be read, collected or used by others who visit our Website and Vembu is not responsible for any such use by third parties.
If we learn of a security systems breach, then we will notify you electronically.
Third Party Websites
You have a number of legal rights in your information and these include the right to:
- request access to the information that we have about you and request that it be updated, rectified, erased or request for data portability; or
- request that we refrain/ restrict further use or processing of any information we hold about you for any purpose include direct marketing; or
- if you want, withdraw the consent previously given by you
To exercise any rights listed above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you registered and created an account on our Website, you can also access your information through your account and you may update or correct your information.
Changes to this policy
or send your comments to:
3064 Silver Sage Drive, Suite 150,
Carson City, NV 89701