Full-featured edition for your virtual, physical, cloud workloads and SaaS Applications
- Agentless backup and replication of VMware VMs
- Host and cluster-level backups of Hyper-V VMs
- Disk image backup of Windows Servers and Workstations
- File and Application backup of Windows, Linux, Mac OS and NAS
- Agentless and cloud-native backup of AWS EC2 instances
- Backup Office 365 data to the local data center and Vembu Cloud
- Backup G Suite data to the local data center and Vembu Cloud
What is Vembu BDR Suite – Enterprise Edition?
- VMware and Hyper-V Backup – $6/VM/Month
- Windows Workstations Image Backup – $1.5/Workstation/Month
- File Backup (Workstations) – $1.5/Workstation/Month
- AWS Backup – $3/Instance/Month
- Windows Servers Image Backup – $6/Server/Month
- File Backup (Servers) – $6/Server/Month
- Application Backup – $6/Application/Month
- Office 365 Backup – $1.2/User/Month
Key Features of Vembu BDR Suite – Enterprise Edition
VM Replication – Replication of your VMware VMs running in your production environment to the DR site which will permit you to perform Failover and Failback.
File & Application Backup – Backup your files/folders in Windows, Linux, and Mac machines and your MS Applications like MS Exchange, MS SQL, MS SharePoint, MS Outlook, and MySQL to your local data center or to Vembu Cloud.
Near-Continuous Data Protection – Schedule your incremental backup & replication every 15 mins, few hours, once a day, or even on specific weekdays.
Flexible Retention – Retain backup data up to 999 days using basic retention or go for advanced retention settings with periodic merge of your older restore points.
Backup-Level Encryption – Vembu allows you to set and use a system-generated or user-defined password to encrypt your backup data using the AES-256 bit algorithm.
Automated Backup Verification – Vembu BDR Backup Server verifies the recoverability of the backed up VMs with its 3 tier automated backup verification – Integrity test, Boot test, and Mount test.
Granular Recovery – Recover only the required files, folders or items from your backed up MS Applications bypassing the need to restore the entire machine every time.
Cross-Platform Migration – Download the image file of your backed up VMs in your required file format thereby allowing you to restore backed up VMs in different hypervisors or platforms.
Tape Backup – Archive a copy of your image-level backups (VMware, Hyper-V & Windows) on Tape drives for long-term retention.
Centralized Monitoring – Monitor and manage all your backup jobs and offsite replication jobs from a single console – Vembu BDR360 Cloud and get extensive reports with email notifications.