Backup your Windows Servers running on physical, virtual, and cloud platforms for FREE
- Disk-Image based backup
- Backup the entire machine or only selected disks/volumes
- Rebuild a machine from scratch using Bare-metal Recovery(BMR)
- Achieve an RTO < 15 minutes with instant recovery options
- Configure, manage and restore backups from a centralized UI
Backup Unlimited Windows Servers for Free
Supported Windows Server Versions
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
Key Features for Free Microsoft Windows Server Backup
Disk Support – Vembu supports backup of both Basic and Dynamic disks in a Windows Server.
Backup Large Volumes – Vembu Backup for Microsoft Windows supports backup of disks having more than 2 TB of data.
Truncate Logs – Truncate the transaction logs for Microsoft Exchange & SQL Servers to save storage space.
File Exclusion – Exclude system files like pagefile.sys and hiberfil.sys from the backup.
Additional Full backup – Allows you to configure additional full-backups as per the selected schedule.
Limit the Full backups – With this option, you can limit the number of full-backups that are to be stored in the backup repository.
Multiple storage locations – Storage devices of any file system that include local drive, SAN, NAS and DAS can be used for storage.
End-to-End encryption – Vembu offers built-in AES 256-bit encryption to ensure the zero chances of data loss.
File-Level Recovery – Restore only the required file/folder instantly without restoring the entire Windows Server.
Bare Metal Recovery (BMR) – Recover the backed up image data to a new hardware using Vembu Recovery CD for BMR.
Application-Item Level Recovery – Restore individual application items of Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, and AD from the backed up Windows Server.