Backup your business-critical files, folders, and applications directly to Vembu Cloud
- Backup Files/folders of Windows, Linux, Mac, NAS
- Backup Microsoft apps – Exchange, SQL, Sharepoint, Outlook and MySQL
- Continuous data protection with incremental backups
- Retain files that you need along with its versions, spanning years
- Inbuilt Encryption & Compression
- Restore your data from anywhere at any time
Sign up to Vembu Cloud Backup for File & Application and get a 30-day free trial with full-functionality and 10 GB free cloud storage during the trial period.
- Microsoft Windows 7 & above
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 & above
- Microsoft Windows SBS 2003, 2008 & 2011
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 & later
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP3
- Debian Linux 5.0 and later
- CentOS 5.2 and later
- Fedora 11 and later
- Ubuntu 10.04 and later
- Mac 10.5.x (Leopard)
- Mac 10.6.x (Snow Leopard)
- Mac 10.7 (Lion) for Intel PCs & above
- MS Exchange Server 2003 & above
- MS Exchange Server DAG 2010 & above
- MS SQL Server 2000 & above
- MS SharePoint Server 2003 & above
- MS Outlook 2017 & above
- MySQL 5.0 & above
How does Vembu Cloud Backup for File & Application work?
After the initial full backup, Vembu uses a changed block tracking algorithm to backup only the changes in the files/folders during subsequent incremental backup schedules.
To back up the applications, Vembu utilizes Microsoft APIs or Utility tools to dump the backup data from the application locally before uploading it to Vembu Cloud.
You can restore the backup data using the installed Client Agent or by logging into Vembu Cloud GUI from any machine and restore from anywhere at any time.
Key Features of Vembu Cloud Backup for File & Application
Flexible Granular Backups
Registry Backup – Backup every Registry setting that applies to each user profile in Windows using Volume Shadow Service.
Backup Network Drives – Map the network drive and backup the files and folders in that drive.
MS SQL Backup – Backup your MS SQL server databases to Vembu Cloud and restore the required databases from backup when required by specifying the recovery state.
MS SharePoint Backup – Backup the site collections from your local machine in MS SharePoint to Vembu Cloud by configuring an incremental backup schedule.
MySQL Backup – Perform incremental backups of your MySQL databases using utility tools to dump the data locally before transferring to the cloud.
System State Backup – Backup the System State that has all the critical system components like Boot Files, AD, and SYSVOL.
Effective Data Retention Policies – You can choose to limit the number of backup copies retained using time-based or version based retention.
Pre/Post Backup Commands – Run batch files or executables automatically before or after every backup using a separate wizard for pre/post-scripts.
Instant and Easy Recovery
Restore to the original location – Restore the backed up files and folders to the original location or an alternate location using the Client Agent.
Restore automatically into the application – Restore backed up MS Exchange, SQL or Outlook data automatically into the respective MS application or restore into a local disk.
Efficient Backup Management
Interruption-free backup – Vembu BDR Suite will intelligently pick up the backup exactly from where it left off so you don’t have to start all over again after an interruption.
Bandwidth Throttling – By throttling the bandwidth for particular backups, you can prevent the jobs from eating into your network during peak time.