Vembu BDR Suite v4.0.1 is now ready for deployment!
We made Vembu BDR Suite v4.0 generally available in December 2018. Since then, we have kept our ears open for reviews, feedback & issues faced by our users. We took note of it along with the other enhancements we already planned for the update. Keeping up with our strategy of having upgrades and updates in rapid succession, we are now out with our latest update.
What’s new in Vembu BDR Suite v4.0.1
This update serves to address the reported issues and other support issues our users faced from the previous build. Along with that, we also have enhancements that are targeted to improve the overall user experience and improve product performance.
- Apache & PHP are upgraded to the latest version to improve the overall security of the application
- Significant performance improvements in Quick VM Recovery on VMware environment
- In the Manage Hyper-V Servers page, you can use the newly added Rescan button to install Vembu Integration Service on the newly added nodes in the Hyper-V Cluster (or the existing nodes in which VIS is not available)
- Backup jobs configured from Vembu BDR Server will now run in parallel (default count 5, configurable)
- While performing Live Recovery to Hyper-V host, you can now restore to the already added host or choose to easily add a new Hyper-V host
- You can now see the progress information of the proxy installation
This new update is available to upgrade existing v4.0 builds and for fresh installations.
Vembu BDR Suite is designed to protect multiple environments from virtual (VMware and Hyper-V) to physical (Windows, Linux & Mac), while addressing diverse and advanced use cases – all within your budget.
Download the new Vembu BDR Suite v4.0.1 and try the full-featured 30-day free trial.
Got questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for answers.