INDIA, 05 OCT 2015 VEMBU TECHNOLOGIES: Today, Vembu Technologies is pleased to announce the launch of Vembu VMBackup v3.1 for production environment, the Vembu BDR suite product supporting various IT infrastructure.
Vembu VMBackup is very useful for Image based Backup & Replication of VMWare or Hyper-V based Virtual Data Centers and Physical Server Image backups. SMBs having both physical and virtual servers can opt for image backups for advanced restore options rather depending over traditional way of backing up their systems.
Vembu VMBackup is based on new technology file system called VembuHIVE (VHFS). With our file system we support point-in-time granular restores for files, emails and SQL databases. We also support instant boot/mount of any point-in-time incremental backups.
Highlights of Vembu VMBackup v3.1 GA:
- Extensively configurable GFS retention policies
- UltraBlaze ™ technology for faster VMware backup
- Application-Aware and granular recovery
- VM Power Replication
- Agentless VMware backups
Do try Vembu VMBackup today and let us know your experience: https://www.vembu.com/try/
If you have any questions regarding this, our support team is happy to help you 24/7. Email us to: email@example.com
About Vembu Technologies:
Vembu Technologies is a leading provider of affordable software and cloud services with an array of innovative, flexible and reliable solutions for data protection, disaster recovery and CRM.
Vembu’s flagship offering is its VembuBDRSuite ™
- Vembu VMBackup targeted at IT-Administrators in small and medium businesses to protect their Physical, VMware and Hyper-V environments.
- VembuOnlineBackupTM solution to protect files, email, databases and applications on servers and desktops
- VembuNetworkBackupTM for Endpoints, Servers and Application Backups.