In the space of just a few weeks, our daily lives have changed drastically. COVID-19’s impact has deepened and has affected every individual, community, and business across the globe.
Our thoughts are with those who have contracted the virus. As the situation escalates each day, being prepared and following safety measures are the most important thing at this stage. This is something we need to get through together. We offer our prayers for the well-being of each and every one.
Economic Impact: This pandemic is pulling the global economy into a slowdown. Businesses of all sizes across the world are being upended and have an imperative to act immediately to address their business challenges and risks in whatever ways they can.
Data is the critical asset and protecting it is the foremost concern of every business to continue its operations. This COVID-19 outbreak has significantly impacted the cash flow and has become hard for businesses to meet their financial obligations. In this uncertain time, businesses may feel data protection expenses as extravagant.
To ease the financial burden, particularly the small and medium businesses, we want you to take advantage of our FREE EDITION to protect your IT environment – virtual, physical and cloud workloads. During this difficult time, Vembu stands by SMEs to help protect their data at zero cost, through our data protection offering – Vembu BDR Suite.
Here is what our Vembu BDR Suite – Free Edition includes:
Free Unlimited Backup for VMware & Hyper-V
Vembu BDR Suite – Free Edition supports agentless image-level backups for unlimited virtual machines running on VMware and Hyper-V environments. It supports full-feature for up to 10 VMs and limited features for the rest of the VMs.
- Changed block tracking (CBT) based incremental backups (up to 10 VMs)
- Application-aware backups ensure the consistency of Microsoft applications and Oracle database while backing up the VMs
- Instant Boot VM – Recover the critical VMs within a few seconds and ensure business continuity when you need it most
- Granularly recover files and applications items
Free Unlimited Backup for Windows Servers & Workstations
Vembu BDR Suite – Free Edition supports Disk-image backup for unlimited Windows Servers with limited features and Unlimited Workstations with full features.
- Disk/Volume level Backup
- Instant Boot VM – Restore physical Windows machine as a VM within a few seconds on VMware/Hyper-V/KVM and maintain system availability
- Bare Metal Recovery (BMR)
- Physical to Virtual (P2V) Migration
- Instantly restore individual files and application items of MS Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Active Directory
Backup for Files on Windows, Linux, Mac
Vembu BDR Suite Free Edition supports the backup of selective files/folders from Windows, Linux, and Mac-based machines.
- Unlimited Free File backup for Windows Workstations
- Effective data retention policies
- Open File backup
- AES-256 bit encryption
Vembu BDR Suite Free Edition helps you achieve complete data protection for your datacenter at zero cost with basic features. Those who require more features than those included in the Free Edition, but could stretch more in terms of budget, they can benefit from our exclusive small business package – Vembu BDR Essentials. With this package, you can protect your virtual environments – VMware & Hyper-V having up to 10 CPU-Sockets or 100 VMs, without compromising on features while saving 50% backup expenses as it is priced at half of Vembu BDR Suite regular pricing.
Check out the Vembu BDR Suite – Editions Comparison here.
Vembu also supports backup for AWS, Office 365 and G Suite. With this, you will be able to protect your data hosted in cloud environments.
- Vembu Backup for AWS – Secure and Cloud-native backup solution for AWS EC2 instances
- Vembu Backup for Office 365 – Backup mails, calendars, contacts, and Onedrive
- Vembu Backup for G Suite – Backup mails, calendars, contacts and Google drive
Note: These are available in the beta version and you can use this in your test environment for free. The General Release will be available before the end of May 2020.
We always place our customers first. Amidst this challenging time, as a team, we remain focused on the health and safety of our employees and at the same time, we strive to continue to deliver the highest levels of support and availability within the constraints we are operating. You can reach us through email@example.com if you have any questions.
We are in this together and let’s flatten the curve. We hope that you and your family are safe and remain healthy.Like what you read? Rate us