Understanding the advancement of the world towards better data security and disaster recovery, this year Vembu has come up with all new version of Vembu BDR suite v3.9.0 with features that will provide a complete backup for a better business continuity.
The new version now comes up with the 3-2-1 backup strategy where 3 copies of backup data in 2 different storage media and 1 offsite storage for better disaster recovery. The Tape backup being the secondary backup helps to archive the image based backup in both virtual and physical environments and recover them in multiple formats. In present scenario many enterprises are more concerned about ensuring security to their huge amounts of data, thus Vembu has come with this solution so that a large amount of data can be stored for a longer time period and also easily portable for DR purposes. And, enhanced security provisions through encryption for backups safeguards the backups from various threats and information leakages.
Vembu BDR suite v3.9.0 is actually a manifestation of new technologies which will fulfil all the needs for a better business continuity. To hear more about the all-new version of Vembu BDR suite 3.9.0 come join us for the live webinar.
- Vembu and its products
- Vembu BDR suite v3.9.0 introduction
- Vembu BDR architecture and deployment
- Live demo
And so on…
New Feature Highlights:
- Improved storage scalability through Vembu Tape Backup – Simplifies secondary storage of large workloads through the hybrid volume manager
- Swift recovery for Hyper-V and Disk Image Backups – Improve the business continuity plan with the new recovery features
- Advanced security feature enabled through the AES-256 bit encryption at backup-level
- Upgraded Enhancements- Advanced flexibility to the existing features with a new experience
lot more to follow…
To know more on Vembu BDR suite v3.9.0 and its features visit: https://www.vembu.com/vembu-bdr-suite-v390/
For queries drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and our support team will know your screen.Like what you read? Rate us